BOM stands for BestMacs Onsite Management. Pardon the bad pun, but this is “the bomb” for managing your requests and projects. BestMacs means business and we’ve researched and tested different job tracking/trouble ticket systems and this is the best.
You can log in to BOM here. If you don’t already have a BOM account setup, just scroll down past the login screens and pick the appropriate registraton method.
We don’t make you log in to BOM to use it. You can create a BOM ticket by any method you would use to contact us: call Jamie at 866-BESTMAC, email
and now we can integrate Tweets into BOM, just mention @BestMacs. But if you are our authorized contact for your company, when you log in to BOM, you can see your entire company’s tickets – not just your own.
Some of BOM’s features include:
- can see our responses to your tickets via email or Twitter, and on the web
- if we think it’s solved (but its not and you’re still having issues) a simple reply re-opens the original ticket
- if we are awaiting your feedback to advance an issue, the system emails you a reminder to check back with us
- BOM emails us any time you make additional comment, reopen a ticket, or submit a new ticket
- an SLA monitor alerts us to tickets that are about to go beyond an acceptable level of service
- we can create appointments directly from a submitted ticket, so your entire BestMacs team knows exactly what’s going on
We’re very happy with BOM, and think you will be, too. And please let us know what you think, pro or con—we’re always open to improvements, and want to know what’s working (or not).